General - Information according to Art. 13 + 14 DSGVO
Innus GmbH appreciates your visit to our website and your interest in our company. We take the protection and security of your personal data entrusted to us seriously and want you to feel safe and comfortable when visiting our website and using our offers. It is important to us that you know what personal data is collected when you use our offers and services and how we use it subsequently.
Purpose of the data processing
Insofar as Innus GmbH processes personal data, this is done for the purposes stated in this data protection declaration. Personal data, in particular address data, contact data or payment data, are used for the execution of an emerging contractual relationship or its initiation. Consequently, the processing of your personal data takes place on the legal basis of Art. 6 para.1 lit.b DSGVO. For this purpose, it is usually necessary to transfer the collected data to our partner companies or other contract data processors as well. In the case of specific services (in the sovereign or recognized field), processing of personal data and also special categories of personal data takes place on a legal basis. Depending on the type of contractual service, these contractual partners may also be located in countries outside the EU. We also process your data for internal customer analyses. The data processing is done based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO and in the interest of providing you with optimal offers in the context of our marketing.
Contact details of the responsible person:
60329 Frankfurt am Main
Phone +49 6151 600-0
Data Privacy Representative
If you have any further questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact our data privacy representative directly, who is also available in case of requests for information, applications or complaints:
Data Privacy Representative of Innus GmbH, Untermainanlage 7, 60329 Frankfurt am Main E-Mail: Tobias.Mueller@tuevhessen.de
Rights regarding the processing of personal data Right to information
You have the right to receive from us at any time, upon request, information about the personal data we have processed concerning you within the scope of Art. 15 DSGVO. For this purpose, you can submit a request via mail or e-mail to the addresses given above. Right to correct inaccurate data
You have the right to request that we correct the personal data concerning you without delay if it should be inaccurate (Art. 16 DSGVO). To do so, please contact us at the contact addresses provided above. Right to erasure
You have a right to immediate erasure ("right to be forgotten") of the personal data concerning you if the legal reasons pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO exist. These are, for example, if the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were originally processed or you have withdrawn your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing; the data subject objects to processing (and there are no overriding reasons for processing - this does not apply to objections to direct marketing). To utilize your above right, please contact us at the contact addresses provided above. Right to restriction of processing
You have a right to restriction of processing if the conditions are met and in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR. Therefore, the restriction of processing may be required in particular if the processing is unlawful and the data subject refuses the erasure of the personal data and instead requests the restriction of the use of the personal data or the data subject has objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) DSGVO, as long as it has not yet been determined whether our legitimate grounds override yours. To utilize your above right, please contact us at the above contact addresses. Right to data transferability
You have a right to data transferability according to Art. 20 DSGVO. In this regard, you have the right to receive the data relating to you that you have provided to us in a common, structured and machine-readable format and to transfer this data to another controller, such as another service provider. Prerequisite for this is that the processing is based on consent or on a contract and is carried out with the help of automated processes. To exercise your above right, please contact us at the above contact addresses.
Right to object You have the right to object at any time, for reasons relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data relating to you which is carried out, for example, on the basis of Art. 6(1)(e) or (f) DSGVO, in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO. We will stop processing your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims. To exercise your above right, please contact us at the contact addresses provided above. Right to complain to a supervisory authority
If you believe that our processing of personal data related to you is unlawful, you have the right to complain to the supervisory authority responsible for us, which you can contact as follows: The Hessian Data Protection Commissioner
P.O. Box 31 63
Telephone: +49 611 1408-0
Planned data transfer to non-EU countries
A transfer to non-EU countries is currently not planned, otherwise the corresponding legal requirements will be created. In particular, you will be informed about the respective recipients or categories of recipients in accordance with the legal requirements.
Innus GmbH uses technical and organizational security measures to protect the data you have provided against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized persons. This also applies when external services are obtained. The effectiveness of our security measures is reviewed and the measures are continuously improved according to technological developments.
Standard periods for the deletion of data
The legislator has enacted a variety of retention periods and obligations. After these periods have expired, the corresponding data is routinely deleted. If data is not affected by this, it will be deleted or made anonymous if the purposes stated in this data protection declaration cease to apply. Unless this data protection declaration contains other, deviating provisions regarding the storage of data, the data collected by us will be stored for as long as it is required for the aforementioned purposes for which it was collected.
Other data use and data deletion
Further processing or use of your personal data will generally only take place if permitted by law or if you have consented to the data processing or use. In the event of further processing for purposes other than those for which the data was originally collected, we will inform you of these other purposes prior to further processing and provide you with any other relevant information.
On our Career site
, you have the option of applying online for advertised positions or submitting a speculative application. We store your application data for the duration of the review of your application. If your application is unsuccessful or if you withdraw your application, your application data will be deleted after a maximum of 6 months, unless you have specifically agreed to a longer storage period. In the event of a successful application, the data you have provided to us via the application system will be further processed in relation to your future employment with our company. The legal foundation for this is Art. 6 Para. 1 a, b and f DSGVO as well as § 26 BDSG. If you do not provide us with the required personal data, this will not have any negative consequences for you. However, incomplete or inaccurately completed applications will not be considered. Unfortunately, without providing your personal data, the application cannot be submitted and will therefore be deleted.
Accessing our website
We collect and store the IP address assigned to your computer in order to transmit the contents of our website that you have called up to your computer (e.g. texts, images as well as files made available for download, etc.) (cf. Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO). In addition, we process this data for abuse detection and tracking. In this respect, the legal foundation is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest in data processing is to ensure the proper functioning of our website and the business transactions conducted via it. Insofar as we process your data for the purpose of providing the functions of our website, as described above, you are contractually obliged to provide us with this data.
Personal data is also processed if you provide it to us voluntarily, for example in the context of an inquiry. The legal foundation in this respect is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. The data processed by us in this respect includes customer data, employee data and data from suppliers, insofar as this is necessary for the purposes named in the context of this data protection declaration. If we process your data, as described above, for the purpose of receiving and processing your respective request, you are contractually obliged to provide us with this data. Without this data, we are not able to carry out the corresponding processing. If you have consented to the processing of personal data (cf. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO), you may revoke your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
If you have a more detailed question for us, you can send an inquiry using the contact information on our website. When you contact us, the data you provide will be stored by us. The processing is carried out for the purpose of processing the inquiries on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b, f DSGVO. The data generated in the course of your contact will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the processing of your request.
Forwarding to third parties
Links to websites of other providers
Our website may contain links to websites of other providers. We would like to point out that this data protection declaration applies exclusively to this website. We have no influence on and cannot control the fact that other providers comply with the applicable data protection regulations.
- • Basic/necessary cookies These cookies are of fundamental importance for the function of our website. This is, for example, the allocation of anonymous session IDs for bundling multiple queries to a web server or the error-free functioning of logins and orders.
- • Functionality Cookies These cookies help us to save settings you have chosen or support other functions when you navigate our website. For example, we may remember your preferred settings for your next visit or store your login information for certain areas of our website.
- • Performance/Statistics Cookies These cookies collect information about how you use our website (e.g., Internet browser used, number of visits, pages viewed, or time spent on the website). These cookies do not store information that allows personal identification of the visitor. The information collected with the help of these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
You can declare your consent or rejection of cookies - also for web tracking - via the settings of your web browser. You can configure your browser to refuse acceptance of cookies in general or to inform you in advance when a cookie is stored. In this case, however, the functionality of the website may be impaired (e.g. when placing orders). Your browser also provides a function to delete cookies (e.g. via Delete browser data). You can find more information about this in the operating instructions or, as a rule, in the settings of your Internet browser.
Cookie Consent Settings
> Change privacy settings
> Privacy settings history
> Revoke consent
Use of devowl.io GmbH
Information about our online presences
Innus GmbH maintains several online presences within social networks and platforms, such as Xing and LinkedIn, in order to have the opportunity to communicate with active users there and to inform them about our service portfolio. Innus GmbH uses the technical platforms and services offered by the operators for this purpose. In social networks and on other external platforms, the respective operators' own data protection provisions apply, even if we disseminate information and maintain presences there. We would like to point out that you use the services offered here by the social networks and platforms and their functions on your own responsibility. This applies in particular to the use of interactive functions (e.g. commenting, sharing, rating, etc.). The data collected about you in this context will be processed by the operators of the platforms and, if necessary, transferred to countries outside the European Union. What information the operators receive and how it is used is described in general terms in the respective data protection policies. On the individual platforms, you will also find information on how to contact the operators and on the settings options for advertisements.
- on Xing: www.xing.com/privacy
- on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/static
In which way the operators of the social networks use the data from the visit of the respective pages for their own purposes, to which extent activities on the pages are assigned to individual users, how long this data is stored and whether data from a visit of the respective page is passed on to third parties, is not conclusively and clearly stated by the operators and is not known to us.
- Adobe Marketing Cloud The Adobe Marketing Cloud enables analysis of visitor flows on websites. The operator of these services is Adobe Systems Software Ireland Limited, 4-6 Riverwalk, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24, Republic of Ireland. The analytics allow instant analysis of visitor flows. User behavior is presented in a way that provides an overview of users' online activity on social media sites. Adobe Marketing Cloud uses "cookies" that are stored on your computer and allow analysis of your website usage. If information generated by the cookie about the use of the website is transmitted to a server of Adobe, then the settings ensure that the IP address is anonymized before geolocation and replaced by a generic IP address before storage. http://www.adobe.com/de/privacy/opt-out.html
- Facebook Pixel Xing uses the remarketing function "Facebook Pixel", a service provided by Facebook Inc, 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. This function is used to present interest-based advertisements ("Facebook Ads") to visitors of the website. For this purpose, Facebook's remarketing tag has been implemented on this website. Via this tag, a direct connection to the Facebook servers is established when visiting the website. This transmits to the Facebook server the fact that you have visited this website and Facebook assigns this information to your personal Facebook user account.https://www.facebook.com/business/help/742478679120153?helpref=search&sr=3&query=pixel
- Facebook Pixel LinkedIn uses the remarketing function "Facebook Pixel", a service provided by Facebook Inc, 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. This function is used to present interest-based advertisements ("Facebook Ads") to visitors of the website. For this purpose, Facebook's remarketing tag has been implemented on this website. Via this tag, a direct connection to the Facebook servers is established when visiting the website. This transmits to the Facebook server the fact that you have visited this website and Facebook assigns this information to your personal Facebook user account.https://www.facebook.com/business/help/742478679120153?helpref=search&sr=3&query=pixel
- Nielsen NetRatings Nielsen NetRatings is provided by Nielsen GmbH, Lindwurmstraße 10, 80634 Munich, Germany, and is an Internet tracking service for measuring and analyzing consumer behavior. You can object to the collection or analysis of your data by this tool if you download or set and save the opt-out cookie available at the following link: http://www.nielsen.com/us/en/privacy-statement/digital-measurement.htm
- AppNexus AppNexus is provided by AppNexus Inc, 28 W 23rd Street, 4th floor, New York, NY - 10010, USA and is a web analytics and interest-based advertising tool. You can object to the collection or analysis of your data using this tool here. https://www.appnexus.com/en/company/platform-privacy-policy-de.