General - Information according to Art. 13 + 14 DSGVO
Innus GmbH appreciates your visit to our website and your interest in our company. We take the protection and security of your personal data entrusted to us seriously and want you to feel safe and comfortable when visiting our website and using our services. It is important to us that you know what personal data is collected when you make use of our offers and services and how we use it afterwards.
Purpose of the data processing
Contact details of the responsible person:
Innus GmbH Untermainanlage 7 60329 Frankfurt am Main Phone +49 6151 600-0 E-mail: email@example.com
Data Privacy Representative
If you have any further questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact our data protection officer directly, who is also available in the event of requests for information, applications or complaints: Data Protection Officer of Innus GmbH, Untermainanlage 7, 60329 Frankfurt am Main E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rights regarding the processing of personal data
Right to information You have the right to receive information from us at any time upon request about the personal data processed by us concerning you within the scope of Art. 15 GDPR. To do so, you can send a request by post or email to the addresses given above.
Right to rectification of inaccurate data You have the right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you (Art. 16 GDPR). To do so, please use the contact addresses given above.
Right to erasure You have the right to the immediate erasure ("right to be forgotten") of personal data concerning you if the legal grounds pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR apply. These exist, for example, if the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were originally processed or if you have withdrawn your consent and if there is no other legal basis for the processing; the data subject objects to the processing (and there are no overriding reasons for processing - this does not apply to objections to direct marketing). To exercise your above right, please contact us at the addresses given above.
Right to restriction of processing You have a right to restriction of processing if the conditions are met and in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR. According to this, the restriction of processing may be required in particular if the processing is unlawful and the data subject refuses to delete the personal data and instead requests the restriction of the use of the personal data or the data subject has objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR, as long as it is not yet clear whether our legitimate reasons outweigh theirs. To assert your aforementioned right, please contact us at the contact addresses given above.
Right to data portability You have a right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR. You have the right to receive the data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a commonly used, structured and machine-readable format and to transmit those data to another controller, such as another service provider. The prerequisite for this is that the processing is based on consent or on a contract and is carried out using automated procedures. To assert your above right, please contact us at the addresses given above.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority If you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you by us is unlawful, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for us, which you can contact as follows: The Hessian Data Protection Officer P.O. Box 31 63 65021 Wiesbaden Phone: +49 611 1408-0 E-mail: email@example.com
Planned data transfer to non-EU countries
A transfer to non-EU countries is currently not planned, otherwise the corresponding legal requirements will be created. In particular, you will be informed about the respective recipients or categories of recipients in accordance with the legal requirements.
Innus GmbH uses technical and organizational security measures to protect the data you have provided against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized persons. This also applies when external services are obtained. The effectiveness of our security measures is reviewed and the measures are continuously improved according to technological developments.
Standard periods for the deletion of data
The legislator has enacted a variety of retention periods and obligations. After these periods have expired, the corresponding data is routinely deleted. If data is not affected by this, it will be deleted or made anonymous if the purposes stated in this data protection declaration cease to apply. Unless this data protection declaration contains other, deviating provisions regarding the storage of data, the data collected by us will be stored for as long as it is required for the aforementioned purposes for which it was collected.
Other data use and data deletion
Further processing or use of your personal data will generally only take place if permitted by law or if you have consented to the data processing or use. In the event of further processing for purposes other than those for which the data was originally collected, we will inform you of these other purposes prior to further processing and provide you with any other relevant information.
On our careers page, you have the opportunity to apply online for advertised positions or submit a speculative application. We store your applicant data for the duration of the review of your application. If your application is unsuccessful or if you withdraw your application, your application data will be deleted after a maximum of 6 months, unless you have expressly agreed to a longer storage period. If your application is successful, the data that you have provided to us via the application system will be processed further in relation to your future employment with our company. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 a, b and f GDPR and § 26 BDSG. If you do not provide us with the required personal data, this will not have any negative consequences for you. However, incomplete or incorrectly completed applications will not be considered. Unfortunately, the application cannot be submitted without providing your personal data and will therefore be deleted.
Accessing our website
We collect and store the IP address assigned to your computer in order to transmit the content you have accessed on our website to your computer (e.g. texts, images and files made available for download, etc.) (see Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR). We also process this data to detect and track misuse. In this respect, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest in data processing lies in ensuring the proper functioning of our website and the transactions conducted via it. Insofar as we process your data for the purpose of providing the functions of our website, as described above, you are contractually obliged to provide us with this data.
If you have a more detailed question for us, you can make an inquiry using the contact details on our website. When you contact us, the data you provide will be stored by us. The processing is carried out for the purpose of processing the inquiries on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b, f GDPR. The data collected when you contact us will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required to process your request.
Forwarding to third parties
Links to websites of other providers
Our website may contain links to websites of other providers. We would like to point out that this data protection declaration applies exclusively to this website. We have no influence on and cannot control the fact that other providers comply with the applicable data protection regulations.
- Essential/necessary cookies These cookies are of fundamental importance for the function of our website. This is, for example, the assignment of anonymous session IDs for bundling several queries to a web server or the error-free functioning of logins and orders.
- Functionality cookies These cookies help us to save settings you have selected or support other functions when you navigate our website. For example, we can remember your preferred settings for your next visit or save your login details for certain areas of our website.
- Performance/statistics cookies These cookies collect information about how you use our website (e.g. internet browser used, number of visits, pages viewed or time spent on the website). These cookies do not store any information that allows the visitor to be personally identified. The information collected with the help of these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
You can declare your consent or rejection of cookies - also for web tracking - via the settings of your web browser. You can configure your browser to refuse acceptance of cookies in general or to inform you in advance when a cookie is stored. In this case, however, the functionality of the website may be impaired (e.g. when placing orders). Your browser also provides a function to delete cookies (e.g. via Delete browser data). You can find more information about this in the operating instructions or, as a rule, in the settings of your Internet browser.
Cookie Consent Settings
We use the "Real Cookie Banner" consent tool to manage the cookies and similar technologies used (tracking pixels, web beacons, etc.) and related consents. Details on how "Real Cookie Banner" works can be found at https://devowl.io/rcb/data-processing/.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data in this context is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR and Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest is the management of the cookies and similar technologies used and the related consents.
The provision of personal data is neither contractually required nor necessary for the conclusion of a contract. You are not obliged to provide the personal data. If you do not provide the personal data, we will not be able to manage your consents.
Information about our online presences
Innus GmbH maintains several online presences within social networks and platforms, such as Xing and LinkedIn, in order to have the opportunity to communicate with active users there and to inform them about our service portfolio. Innus GmbH uses the technical platforms and services offered by the operators for this purpose. In social networks and on other external platforms, the respective operators' own data protection provisions apply, even if we disseminate information and maintain a presence there. We would like to point out that you use the services of the social networks and platforms offered here and their functions on your own responsibility. This applies in particular to the use of interactive functions (e.g. commenting, sharing, rating, etc.). The data collected about you in this context is processed by the operators of the platforms and may be transferred to countries outside the European Union. The respective privacy policies describe in general terms what information the operators receive and how it is used. On the individual platforms, you will also find information on how to contact the operators and on the settings options for advertisements.
- on Xing: www.xing.com/privacy
- on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/static
In which way the operators of the social networks use the data from the visit of the respective pages for their own purposes, to which extent activities on the pages are assigned to individual users, how long this data is stored and whether data from a visit of the respective page is passed on to third parties, is not conclusively and clearly stated by the operators and is not known to us.
- Adobe Marketing Cloud The Adobe Marketing Cloud enables the analysis of visitor flows on websites. The operator of these services is Adobe Systems Software Ireland Limited, 4-6 Riverwalk, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24, Republic of Ireland. The analyses allow an immediate analysis of visitor flows. User behavior is displayed in a way that provides an overview of users' online activities on social media platforms. Adobe Marketing Cloud uses "cookies", which are stored on your computer and enable your website usage to be analyzed. If information generated by the cookie about the use of the website is transmitted to an Adobe server, the settings ensure that the IP address is anonymized before geolocalization and replaced by a generic IP address before storage. http://www.adobe.com/de/privacy/opt-out.html
- Facebook Pixel Xing uses the remarketing function "Facebook Pixel", a service of Facebook Inc, 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. This function is used to present interest-based advertisements ("Facebook Ads") to visitors to the website. The Facebook remarketing tag has been implemented on this website for this purpose. This tag is used to establish a direct connection to the Facebook servers when you visit the website. It is transmitted to the Facebook server that you have visited this website and Facebook assigns this information to your personal Facebook user account.https://www.facebook.com/business/help/742478679120153?helpref=search&sr=3&query=pixel
- Facebook Pixel LinkedIn uses the remarketing function "Facebook Pixel", a service provided by Facebook Inc, 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. This function is used to present interest-based advertisements ("Facebook Ads") to visitors to the website. The Facebook remarketing tag has been implemented on this website for this purpose. This tag is used to establish a direct connection to the Facebook servers when you visit the website. It is transmitted to the Facebook server that you have visited this website and Facebook assigns this information to your personal Facebook user account. https://www.facebook.com/business/help/742478679120153?helpref=search&sr=3&query=pixel
- Nielsen NetRatings Nielsen NetRatings is provided by Nielsen GmbH, Lindwurmstraße 10, 80634 Munich, Germany, and is an Internet tracking service for measuring and analyzing consumer behavior. You can object to the collection or analysis of your data by this tool by downloading or setting and saving the opt-out cookie available at the following link: http://www.nielsen.com/us/en/privacy-statement/digital-measurement.htm
- AppNexus AppNexus is provided by AppNexus Inc, 28 W 23rd Street, 4th floor, New York, NY - 10010, USA and is a tool for web analysis and interest-based advertising. You can object to the collection or analysis of your data by this tool here. https://www.appnexus.com/en/company/platform-privacy-policy-de.