We are also looking for sparring partners (m/f/d)
We want to grow together in order to realize the best possible product hand in hand with our customers. For us, technology is a means, not an end, and data is an asset worth protecting, not a currency.
Senior Software Engineer (m/f/d)Shape the future of the financial world together with us
- You further develop existing functionalities and microservices
- You analyze, design and implement new functionalities and microservices together with the product management team
- You develop and maintain automated tests
- You actively support the deployment process
- You have professional experience as a software engineer in product development
- You have very good knowledge of the Spring Framework
- You have experience implementing native cloud solutions, e.g. Kubernetes, OpenShift or Cloudfoundry
- You have experience with agile software development
- You are curious and enjoy learning about new technologies
- You can work independently and in a self-organized manner
- You have good knowledge of the German language
What we offer
- Flexible working hours at 40 hours per week
- 30 days vacation
- 3.500€ hardware budget
- Work from home or in our office in Frankfurt am Main
innus.BankSuite is a native cloud solution that models the operational business of a financial institution. Classic accounting models are reinterpreted and scalably transferred to today's requirements. Our focus lies on the core processes of a financial institution, from master data management through account management to the balance sheet.
All of this is implemented in a consistent and service-oriented manner so that our customers will still be able to succeed on the market tomorrow.